What Information Do We Collect?
On visiting our Web site you may give us with following kind of information:
a) Personal information that you intentionally decide to reveal and are collected on a person basis.
b) Website use information gathered on a complete basis as you browse our Website.
1. Personal Information You Provide
You may need to provide personal information, and approval to obtain information from a variety of credit services, if you decide to buy products or services from our associates. Following information of yours might be needed:
Credit card number
Home and business phone number
Other personal information (i.e. mother’s maiden name)
In addition, we may preserve the content of your email messages together with your email address and our replies, if you choose to communicate further with us through email. We provide quality protections for these electronic communications same as we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
2. Web Site Use Information
Our Web site makes use of a standard technology called “cookies” and Web server logs to collect information about how our Web site is used. Cookies are a feature of Web browser software that allows Web servers to recognize the computer used to access a Web site. It may include the pages viewed, the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site, time spent at our Web site, and date and time of visits. This information is collected on a combined basis and none of this information is associated personally with you as an individual.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use information that we collect from your use of the Sites, any information you provide when you register with us, and information provided to us by third parties as follows:
- Operate, maintain, deliver, and communicate with you about the coupons, advertisements, content, and promotional offerings found on and off our Sites.
- Process and record coupon requesting and redemption activity.
- Manage and store shopping lists.
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Aggregate usage metrics (such as total number of visitors to the Sites and pages viewed, application usage and downloads, and interaction with advertisements).
- Understand usage trends and preferences.
- Improve the way the Sites work and look.
- Improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
- Provide you with a personalized experience on and off the Sites (such as recognizing your system so that you will not have to re-enter information during your current or future visit to the Sites) by using information internally, sharing information with our Affiliates, or using information from our Affiliates.
- Provide you with custom, personalized coupon promotions and advertisements on and off our Sites.
- Create new features and functionality.
- Anonymize and aggregate information for different purposes, such as website traffic flow analysis, market analysis, and to deliver relevant advertising and information, e.g., based on click stream data.
- For non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as customer service purposes).
- We also may use the device information to provide targeted ads to you based on your use of the Sites (e.g., based on your printing and redemption activity).
How Do We Protect Your Information?
The Sites may use various physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. Additional security measures, such as Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) or other technology, will be used if you engage in financial transactions on our Sites. However, as no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. Any of your information will never pass on by us unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Acceptance of Terms
By using our website, you indicate your approval of this website’s privacy statement. If you do not agree to this policy, we recommend not use our website. Your continual use of any OutdoorPromos.com page following the posting of changes to these terms will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, security or any other aspects please don’t hesitate. Click contact us & we will do our best to resolve the matter.